Saturday, March 15, 2008

Na na nana na na na na alright alright na na nana naa na na na hey cool!


I went and got my hair cut the other day. I asked the hairdresser for a bit off the length and to do my layers again and I came out looking like Sabrina! which wasn't exactly the look I was going for....

So while I'm waiting for it to grow I started thinking about Sabrina, what a great show. But Melissa Joan Heart's best show was undoubtedly Clarissa explains it all. There was one episode of it that really stuck out in my mind. it was school picture day and Clarissa wanted to stand out from everyone else, but she realised that my trying so hard to stand out she lost her natural individuality. after some intense youtubing, I found the episode in question and subsequently lost it again as I didn't save the link. I'll give the intro instead and keep searching for that episode.


I remember as I kid I always thought Clarissa looked so cool. she was what I aspired to be! Even now if you updated her look she has that effortless layering thing going on that I find so hard to achieve. The way i look at it your either born with that skill or your not, but that said, it doesn't stop me trying to perfect it.Hmmmm since I already have 90s hair I might attempt to bring back a 90s revival. Nostalgia is getting younger and younger these days, I'm only 16 and I'm already nostalgic!



On second thoughts maybe a 90s revival isn't the best idea...